Brian Croft is the Director of US Retail Sales for Leggett & Platt.
Brian has an outstanding track record as a leader. He excels at developing people into highly motivated, productive sales teams by building consensus and commitment. With his extensive experience and keen insight, Brian has a special talent for proactively identifying and resolving the toughest retail problems such as reversing negative sales trends, containing costs, maximizing productivity and delivering substantial profit increases.
As District Manager at Mattress Giant, Brian’s contributions were recognized as invaluable and his enthusiasm was contagious. The retail goals he set and achieved while Territory Business Manager with Sprint raised his profile at the company and helped maximize the overall performance of his region.
The extraordinary breadth and depth of Croft's skill set is enviable. His remarkable retail expertise also includes:
- Recruiting, hiring, and developing smart, top talent
- Maximizing profit through vigilant P&L oversight
- Planning and executing monthly sales plans
- Superb training and the application of best in class sales techniques
- Ensuring a consistent, high-quality store experience for every customer
Above all, Brian has a passion for transforming retail teams into exceptional salespeople who maximize their potential.