Products & Services
Why does a retail store owner need public relations?
- Effective marketing effort that protects your image
- Builds relationships with target audience
- Increases awareness and complements your other marketing efforts to drive more traffic to your store
- Improving your image in the community improves your brand
The best PR services that have been effective for a retailer like you include:
- Writing a Public Relations plan
- Composing an annual editorial calendar
- Developing strategies to get earned media coverage (versus paid media coverage)
- Planning events for your store or identifying potential events to sponsor.
- Finding ways to bring recognition to your store - awards from community and civil sources in order to raise your profile and create a better image in your community
- Media training for all employees interacting with the press
- Press releases/ press release templates
Projects begin at $10,000, and includes a staff of public relations, marketing specialists, and experts in media.